Friday, May 29, 2009

Rewind! Back it Up!

Ok, so, in the last post, I told you that all those people were mad at me, blah blah blah. And, it turns out, that um, well, because I was sitting on the couch, yesterday, and she was just like, hey, gues what! and she told me this:

So, she was at the fiesta, walking around, and the sixth grader's mom ran up to my mom and said, "I just saw my daughter hugging some boy!!! and it wasn't like a friend hug, either!" and my mom, who I guess heard my friend talking about how the two were together, was all, "Well, I thought you knew that." and the sixth grader's mom was all "What do you know?!?!" and my mom was all, "I don't know anything!"

And, so, I guess the sixth grader twisted it around, or whatever, but, yeah. that's it.



Loves you much!
Morganito Bandito

2 comments: