Tuesday, May 12, 2009

15 More Days!!!!

So, today's Tuesday, and.....ugh, Tuesdays. hahaha. There's really not that much to talk about, except that, tomorrow is the May Crowning at my school. The 8th graders crown this statue of Mary, and stuff...I get to wear a pretty dress! hahaha.




Oh, and, guess what else...ONLY 15 MORE DAYS LEFT OF SCHOOL!!!! Well, not counting weekends...but, whatever, that's beside the point. hahaha. Yay! Honestly, I kind of just want to leave already. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love my school, it's like my second home. But, you know, there's all this stupid drama going around for no reason, and, I really don't wanna deal with that anymore. It's like, "Hey! It's our last month of school, lets be stupid and get in trouble all the time!" I mean, come on. Really? It's lame, it's just lame.



But, whatever. It dosen't even matter. I'm over it. hahaha.






Loves you much!!

Morganito Bandito

1 comment:

  1. 15 more days... how lucky!

    I think we have a little bit more left....

    May crowning.. sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete