Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hey Hey Hey!

Sorry I haven't been posting in a while! I've been REALLY buisy with school and jazz. So, guess what!





1. I graduated 8th grade last Friday!!!! Yay!!!!


2. I just got back from...are you ready for this?...DISNEY WORLD!!!! it was pretty amasing.






And, I got a camera because of 1. and, a took a bunch of pictures during 2. so, this post is going to be mostly pictures of Disney World, with my commentary on most of them. Ok, here we go!







This is my sister, Kaitlyn and I in LAX at four-in-the-morning, waiting for our flight to Chicago. (We couldn't get a direct flight). I'm on the left, that's my sister on the right.







This is my mom and sister, eating lunch in the airport in Chicago.






And, you can't really tell, but, this is a picture of the hotel I stayed at.






This is me, standing in front of a statue of a dinosaur (there's a dinosaur ride in Animal Kingdom)








This is the Tree of Life in the Animal Kingdom.




























All of the animals in these pictures are real! There's a safari in Animal Kingdom, and it has, like, real life animals! And we were soooo close to them! It was...amasing!
Okay, that's about all of them! It was sooo much fun! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!
Loves you much!
Morganito Bandito

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... it looked like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just went there last year. Animal kingdom was my favorite out of all the parks

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, most of the pictures are from animal kingdom, cuz it was my favorite, too! It's pretty much the supreme ruler of disney world, no question. =D

    ReplyDelete