Wednesday, May 13, 2009

=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D

Heeheehee! =D Today was such a good day! everything...was...perfect! Yay! hahaha lemme elaborate...


Today was the May Crowning at school, and I got to wear a pretty dress, and everyone looked pretty...hahaha. =D and, like, i dunno, everyone was just really nice and cool today. there was nooo drama. Ahhh, I love these days. =D


But, something very, very sad did happen today. My homeroom tearcher, Ms. Tracy, her father got into an accident last night, and he died this morning. She's from Hawaii, and I guess she has some aunts living out here, so they all flew out to Hawii to see the rest of her family. I guess she won't be here for the rest of the week, and maybe next Monday and Tuesday. So, just keep her and her family in your prayers, everyone.


But, like I said, everyone was really cool, today, and, you know, I think it had something to do with Ms. Tracy. But, i dunno. Whatever... hruhfhdbhdgsgujdubcurbtqoneurgwanifyerhweurteyurytpoaoifyasdhfaslhaklsjfhsahjadjfskljh

hahaha sorry, I got bored. hahaha.





Loves you much!
Morganito Bandito

1 comment: