Saturday, June 13, 2009

WHAAAT'S GOING ON HERE?!?!?!?!?!

Hey, everyone! Did you guys notice anything different, here? Yep! Thaaaat's right! I changed...everything! I changed what my blog looks like, I renamed it, and, I put up that title picture (btw: that's me when I was about one or two years old). I was just getting bored with how it looked before, so, I changed it. And, Morgantopia is a more appropriet name for this blog, I think. It describes me more...Also, I was just really bored. Summer vacation's started, and I'm already bored! Ugh adn, I have summer school! This is guna be a lllllooooonnnnnggggg summer!



Loves you much!
Morganito Bandito

2 comments:

  1. I love it!

    My blog recently underwent a major makeover, too!

    I love your banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, boo! I love yours, too! It's sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete