Monday, October 26, 2009

Bored out of my skull

I'm sitting in the library at my school while I'm typing this. My car-pool has to stay after school so I'm stuck here.

...And I don't wanna do homework right now. But, whatever, I don't have very much (thanks, Mrs. Goulding!) and I can't come up with a thesis right now.

I'm looking over my shoulder every five seconds because I don't wanna get caught. I think the librarian thinks I'm crazy. Hahaha =D And, my friend Crystal (shout-out!) keeps whispering things about Facebook in my ear.

Random question: do all libraries smell like dust and sweaty teenagers, or is that just mine?

The dance team is practicing in the quad, and the music is blaring-I can hear it with the door closed!!

It's really cold in here and-stop reading over my shoulder, Crystal! It's creepy! Okay, well, the librarians stairing at me. I gotta bounce. Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment